Thursday, March 09, 2006

Update on my Reading

Ok, so how 'bout a nice update on what I've been up to in the "input" department.

I finished Brave Men Run by Matthew Wayne Selznick

By The Way, He left a comment on the previous post! I go from a readership of absolute zero to having a published author reading the Chronicle...that is so totally Airwolf. Hopefully, he'll read more than just the posts about him and I'll have what they call in the "Industry" an "Audience" [Please use "quote fingers" everytime I write " " those.] However, until "Mr. Selznick" is hooked, I will continue to put something about him in every post so that "The Chronicle" continually appears in his "Vanity Google Searches".

So...Speaking of Brave Men Run [buy the book]...[here] or at Amazon, but if you get it from Lulu, "Matthew" [did you do the fingers?] gets more money...Support the Author!...

Brave Men Run is a great story. One of the best I've read. It sounds like the stories my brother and I used to make up when we were kids. Listening to the genesis of this story on The Writing Show podcast [the Self-Publishing Episode] sparked alot of innovation in my own writing. Just creating a world and then start writing in it. I have been doing that recently and it has really ramped up the amount of writing that I have been doing. I have sort of lax lately and now I'm writing more than I have before.

Other Reading...
I'm still in the Middle of...
Podcasting for Dummies by Evo Terra and Tee Morris
Global Frequency (vol. 1 Planet Ablaze) by Warren Ellis
Those Left Behind (Serenity/Firefly) by Joss Whedon and Brett Matthews
And huriedly finishing
Cartomancy by Michael A. Stackpole

That's it for today...

Oh and check my new Blog - Those Set Apart (The Nazyir Chronicles)
and just to let you "ALL" know, I have a knew job [listening to the bomb drop]. I'll post more about it later.

Have a totally Airwolf day and stay shiny!


1 Comments:

Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

Just passing through on my way from the sci-phi forums ...

Good reading list! I never get around to writing mine down. By the time I would, I've either finished it or decided to never read anything by that author again ...

22 March, 2006 20:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home