Thursday, September 15, 2005

Edit REQUIRED

Hello everyone,

I would like everyone to know that I made a huge mistake! Please go and read my post entitled "The Ten Commandments of Movie Watching". It wasn't originally mine and I failed to give proper credit. As a writer myself, I know how I would feel if some one had done this to me. Please read the post again and visit the link to the blog One Stack Mind located in the sidebar of this blog. Thanks and again I apoligize to Robin for the lack of credit.

There was some great links from One Stack Mind about how to give credit: HERE
But since I didn't understand most of that post because I have HADD (Html Attention Deficiet Disorder) I decided to not screw up anything else.

Here is the link to the Updated post.

And here is the link to ONE STACK MIND's specific post that I ignorantly plagerized.

And here is the link for you all to read of Robin's feelings on what I did.

And be sure to visit OneStackMind as often as you can, it really is a great blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for fixing that. I really appreciate your understanding where I was coming from.

15 September, 2005 17:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home